Monday, May 16, 2016

May 16, 2016

Hello people. I have like no time today. I'm super sorry if you were wanting all of the details of my life ever, because you won't be getting it.
A few things though.
My son had his year mark this week, and that led to lots of consideration on my life and the time I have left on my mission. It's not much.
We went on splits with the assistants this week too. They're doing well. I like them a lot. Good guys. I was with Elder Hemmingsen. He's a great missionary. Hard worker, loving guy.
We had a zone training with President this week too. It was all about planning. So now we plan more.
I also had an interview with President. Our interviews are usually like three or four minutes while everyone else has 15 minutes or so. Not this time. I had a temple recommend interview. So it was more like eight minutes!
That was pretty much my life. I hope you all have a great one!
Elder Heiner

We went on a boat tour of Göteborg,
so here are some pictures from that!
And a flower.
This is us as flowers.
Cool bridge.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! Sounds like you had a great week! I really like hemmingsen! He's awesome. Keep up the good work. Love, Pia

    ReplyDelete