Monday, June 27, 2016

June 27, 2016

Hello to people of all screens of which they are looking at the text currently being read. Hi.
   My life feels strange nowadays. I believe the day countdown is something like ten days? That's not really that long. Kinda freaks me out a bit, but mostly because it doesn't feel like it's going to be happening that soon, and it will be. Interesting feeling. So now everyone wants to know what the first thing I'm going to do after getting home. If you are one of those people who would ask that, please check the FAQ.
FAQ
Q. What is the first thing you are going to do when you get home?
A. Sleep.
   We were in Skövde half of the week on work overs, that was super fun. I was on splits with a certain Elder Josh Richardson who comes from Springfield, Oregon. We knew each other before the mission, and were, in fact, in the same mission prep class. He just went to a year of BYU, and I went to a year of a mission. And then another one, but he showed up for the second year.
   It was also midsomer this week and that was super fun! People get way to drunk to talk to them, so we were told to walk around in normal clothing and to just celebrate, so all the missionaries got together and went to a huge ward party in Göteborg. It was super fun. I'll send pictures of that.
   Well, I'm off to spread salvation for my last week! It'll be good! Have a wonderful week!
Elder Heiner

Decorating the pole.
Midsomer Pics.
Göteborg!
This lady is named Sister Ng.
She is from Hong Kong.
She says Dad should know her family from his mission there.

No comments:

Post a Comment