Monday, December 7, 2015

December 7, 2015

Hello to all the people! I will get the big news out of the way first! I'm moving! I'm moving to Malmö, the southernmost area in the mission. It's in the third largest city in Sweden. They talk weird, that'll be fun. It's also a ward.  And you don't have to look hard at all to see Danmark. It's super close and there's a pretty cool bridge that you can go over from one country to the other.  It will all be interesting. I have really liked it here in Katrineholm, but apparently, it's time for me to roll out of here. It'll be sad. I have a lot of really good friends here and It'll be a bummer to not be around them so often.
   I also have little to no time left on me thanks to transfers, so I'll give a few more highlights.
   Meisam was confirmed in church today, marking the end of my time in Katrineholm.
   We had FHE this week on Monday and it was super fun. I always have a great time there.
   The Eskilstuna district meeting was super fun. It was also Sister Bolton's funeral.
   The entire mission was super stressed out for this transfer call. It finally came and it was HUGE! Just about everything is different this transfer. It's gonna be crazy.
   Elder Nilsson got a haircut and it looks fab.
   I didn't get a haircut and my hair look fab.
   We found a super good kebab place that is super cheep. Glad I'm moving now.
   There is a light show on a building that is super cool. I only have videos and I can't send those for some reason.
That's all I have time for right now! Have a great week everyone! Next time will be from the south!
Äldste Heiner

No comments:

Post a Comment