Monday, February 22, 2016

February 22, 2016

Dear the people,
   This was a really good week! We were able to get out and work really hard and teach a bunch of people about the good word of God! What more could a missionary ask for?
   On Monday, we didn't really do anything too special for pday, but we did go contacting in the streets when it was time to do that. The hour that we were able to do that was super productive, actually. People listened! It was crazy!
   Tuesday was another day of people listening to us more that we were expecting them to. And that was just an all day thing there. I don't think you want to hear about everything that happened. (In case you do care, we walked around all day. The end.)
   On Wednesday, we went home teaching. Like. All day. We went home teaching with this really old guy to this really old lady and it was super funny. They just talked about how old they were. They weren't complaining or anything, they just talked like it was the natural course of life... "You're blind?? I'm blind!" "You're deaf?? I'm deaf!" "You use a walker?? I use a walker!" Every single thing they say. This is literally every single conversation these too have together. They never remember they have it. It's so fun. Being old is gonna be super great. If I make it that far.
   I think Thursday was super interesting, but I don't remember really. I only remember in the evening when I became a jungle gym for a members three girls (3,5,7). Fun night.
   There was a guy that we talked to on the street that was the epitome of natural man. And I quote, (But in English, so you understand) "I am religious! I believe in myself! There is no better God than me!" Ladies and gentleman... THAT GUY!
   Saturday was super fun! We got permission to go to Denmark! So we did. I don't really have time to tell you all about it, but we went to the temple and then we saw the Christus statue! Check out the pictures!
   And then yesterday Prisca had her baptismal interview! She will be getting baptized on Saturday! Yay!
   Anyway, have a great week!
Äldste Heiner
Giant Book of Mormon.
An after lunch activity at district meeting.
Dinner with the Stulens!
Temple Trip!
Saw the Christus and all the apostles, too.
If anyone asks you if they know someone who's had Shwarma,
 say yes. Because I did.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, you went to Denmark!!!!!!oh My gosh I'm so jealous. So glad you had a great week! For all you who read his blog and comments. Benjamin and his companion helped me getting two other people to church in a completely different town in Sweden during this week. Way to go with the missionary work!

    ReplyDelete