Tuesday, May 12, 2015

May 12, 2015

It was great to see and talk to the family! I really enjoyed it.
As you all don't know, I'm transferring out of Sundsvall this week to Västerås. Basically, a lot has to be done in a very short period of time. AKA I don't have time to give you a full run down of what happened.  I’ve said goodbye to a lot of people... I taught people about the gospel...

Thank you notes!

Thank you travel office for getting me four trains in this next transfer. How did you know I loved to carry three fifty pound bags around with me from train to train?

Thank you having no time and six people needing to use two computers for not letting me write good thank you notes! I'm sorry!

Äldste Heiner

I hope you find something in the pictures that explain things to you.  We really are on limited time today.

No comments:

Post a Comment