Monday, June 29, 2015

June 29, 2015

Okay, so we went to Stockholm for a surprise birthday party for President, Elder Treat, and Syster Gardner, so I hope you guys don't mind, I can't give my mother all the details.
   HIGHLIGHTS!
   Wednesday morning I said goodbye to Elder Backman at the train station as I hopped onto a SJ tåg out to Stockholm. In Stockholm I got lost because that town is ridiculous when it comes to public transportation, so I just started walking to Täby chapel (where I was trying to get to) and the POEs picked me up somewhere in there. I met Elder Carlson there! He's my new baby boy. He's cool. I really like him. Hard working, starting to get the language already, and not scared to talk to people on the street.  He’s from Redland, CA and has 4 younger sisters.  
   Then we worked for the rest of the week.
   That was pertty much it! I guess I bought a purple backpack. I actually don't know when that was, but sometime recently. I like it.
Have a great week!
Äldste Heiner
Me and Elder Carlson.

No comments:

Post a Comment