Monday, February 2, 2015

February 2, 2015

   Okay, so I've kind of spent a lot of my time typing to one of my best friends Ben Mac, who just got his mission call to France (good work bro!).  Really, if you want to go on a mission, do it.
   Alrighty, I only have a few minutes... On Monday, didn't do anything too special, but we did go to family home evening with the YSA's. Gave a lesson and decorated space themed cupcakes. I think I won. I made a black hole. Tuesday, church watch.  Had a few member lessons afterwards. Wednesday, had four lessons fall through, but we still had three happen, so it was alright, just not as amazing like it was supposed to be. Met with a guy studying to be a pastor. That was interesting..... Thursday, walked around talking to a ton of people. Note: People are a lot less interested in things when it is snowing really hard. Had a few lessons in the evening.
   Friday, we went to Kungsbaka for a zone conference! I like those. Our phone set our travel for us, but it flipped out and had us arrive there a few hours before the thing started, so we built a snowman and shoveled the sidewalks. The training was good; President was there, and he had some really good things to say. And I saw some people I never get to see. It was good. Got home late.
   Saturday, spent the day doing less active swing bys and weekly planning. Sunday, had a great day at church and an awesome lesson with Tanui. Rönndahl's had us over for dinner, and we were able to see a less active we hadn't for a long time.
   That was my week. No! I don't have time to write my thank you notes! But it's fine, as a reward for getting his mission call, here is Ben MacArthur writing my thank you notes for me!

Thank you, Brother Henrie, for snorting constantly during the sacrament. I'm sure if it were up to you, we'd take the bread and the water with our nose.

Thank you, last-semester classmates, for getting on the elevator with me while obviously avoiding eye contact and not saying anything. You guys would only be able to make that scenario more awkward if...oh wait never mind. That IS the most awkward thing in existence.

That's it for me! Have a good week everyone!
Äldste Heiner
It's here.  The new Bibel 2000.
It will save your soul twice as fast.
My black hole cupcake.
Space themed FHE cupcakes.  Sorry for the blur.
A scenic Jönköping shot.
We had a good time playing with Joseph.
He's a funny kid.  In this picture he is doing a
really good impression of an Elder during
 morning personal study.
 "I'm studying Lehi's dream...It's fine..."
Our time in primary.
Snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment