Monday, February 23, 2015

February 23, 2015

Hey all y'all! It been a pretty crazy week, so I hope I'll be able to tell you all about it. Most of it wasn't planned for, so it's not in my planner, which is what I base my letters off. We'll see how it goes, eller hur?
   So Monday, we went to Visingsö and Marcus jumped in with, which was cool, because I wouldn't have been able to see him again if he hadn't. Also, he had a car, so we were able to see the entire island, not just the part where the ferry gets in. A couple more castles and the eight inhabitants of the little town on the island, it was really cool. I had a good time.  After that, we went to a sushi bar, and to my great surprise, I hated it. Still. It actually wasn't too surprising. At all. But it was fun anyway.
   Tuesday was packed with member lessons because for some reason, they wanted to say bye to me. I wasn't expecting it, but it happened, so that was super cool. It also turned out to be Fat Tuesday, so we had four semlor. One is a lot. But you can't say no when a member is giving you one of these things. They're the size of half my head, I kid you not. But it was really cool. I'm going to miss them, but I'm definitely going to have to go back to visit.
   Wednesday was travel. Got up in the morning and got onto a train. And then another train. Then I hung out with a bunch of missionaries at “The Ring” in Stockholm for about an hour, then I got onto a train. Then I got onto another train. Then I got off the train in Sundsvall since this is where I am not living. I met up with Elder Steen and now we're together 24/7. That was the day. It was really long, but you basically got all the details.
   After Wednesday, I don't really have anything too specific that happened, so I'll just give the general situation up here. Steen and I doubled in, so we don't really know what's going on. The other elders doubled in too, so they don't know what's going on either. There is a brand new syster and the other syster barely got here, so we don't really know what's going on between the six of us. It's fine, we'll figure it out.  We had a pretty great week. Distrikt meeting went well, learned who everyone was. It's going to be a lot of fun. We have a fantastic distrikt.   I'm all settled, all unpacked, and working hard. Our apartment is awesome. A nice balcony view. Heated bathroom floors. And my personal favorite, WE HAVE A FREAKING DISH WASHER! It's been great.
   So yeah, hopefully I'll know what's going on soon. I will have gone to Stockholm and back by that time. Yay! Meetings! More travel! Anyway, I hope you all are having a good time. I guess I'll write some thank you notes, because if you're not thankful, you get super sad.

Thank you Proselyting Office Elders for booking me a train ride with four switches. It's not like I'm going to have to carry three bags all weighing more than 50 pounds each or anything.

Thank you Elders who doubled out of the apartment I'm living in now for leaving us food. No really thanks. We don't have any money left for the rest of the week.

Anyway, that's it for me! Have a great week!
Äldste Heiner
My Distrikt people.
Fun things we found in the apartment.
Great find.
This thing drives around and melts ice.  I want one.
A cool picture we took.
Lego R2D2
"The Abridged Guide to Dealing with Women"
Volume 1 of 25.
We have learned that "Nothing means Everything!"

No comments:

Post a Comment