Monday, March 30, 2015

March 30, 2015

Okay…  I don't have too much time left, I had to deal with some other things, but here's a basic rundown of the week... Met with a bunch of investigators and had a great time. I went on splits with Elder Allen, and we did a lot of good work. Elder Allen is an awesome hard working missionary. We were asked to help out with a few things by members this week, blessings, home teaching, that kind of thing. Missionary work really goes a lot better when the members help out. I had a really good week. I hope you all had one too, and have an even better one this round. I'm just going to close with some thank you notes...

Thank you snow for coming back. How did you know that we really wanted you to come back and that it's opposite day?

Thank you little tiny car that we get as missionaries for just being the king of the road. Just hear those hamsters purr under the hood when you floor the gas pedal.

I hope you all have a great week!

Äldste Heiner
Elder Allen and I.
Chilling out at a cool church.
You should just go ahead and be jealous of where I live.
An amazing shot of Sundsvall.
Snow. Again.
We did a "heart attack" for a member of the branch
who had heart surgery.  It was fun.  He liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment