Monday, April 27, 2015

April 27, 2015

I had a pretty good week here, I mean... I'm on a mission, so that's super awesome. Okay, so here's the deal.... I forgot my planner, so you're just going to get the really condensed version from memory. So basically, you're getting two things that happened this week, pday, and Saturday.
   On pday we went up a mountain to a place where they have this obstacle course. Two of them, actually. It was super fun. I had a good time, jumping around on the rocks and the ropes just hanging out with everyone. Good stuff.
   On Saturday, we had a baptism! It was super cool. I love this kid and his family. Great great people.
   And I guess I should be thankful, so here you go.

Thank you Swedish Printers, for not printing. You never work until hours of convincing and a fika. Kinda like a Swede.

Thank you hospitals for looking and smelling like a warehouse. It's a bit unnerving, but hey, if it cures an allergy to electricity, go for it.

That's all I've got! Have a good week!

Äldste Heiner
A random pic from the week.
Great view.
Getting ready for the baptism.
Playing the part of Joseph Smith
in primary.  Elder Steen was Oliver Cowdry.
Perkins was Angel Moroni and Allen was
John the baptist.

No comments:

Post a Comment